The New Sachtler Ace System has arrived! You may place your Orders Now!
Sachtler Ace System Features :
• Designed for low weight professional cameras (small HDV camcorders and video-enabled DSLR cameras)
• Payload range of 0 to 4 kilograms (0 to 8.8 lbs)
• 5-step counterbalance capability ensures easy balancing and optimum positioning of the camera
• Best-in-class drag performance
• Ergonomic and intuitive - designed for ease of use
• Best price to performance ratio in its class
• New patented SA-dragTM mechanism (Synchronised Actuated Drag)
• Long sliding range of camera plate
• Parking position for spare camera screws (1/4” and 3/8”)
• Lightweight aluminium tripod and compact design
• Fiber glass reinforced composite fluid head
• Scale on camera platform
• Perfect companion for work on the go whether you are working on low-budget documentaries, electronic news-gathering (ENG), weddings events and training videos or a secondary unit.
The new patented SA-dragTM system has three horizontal and three vertical steps. Ace uses three capsuled damping modules allowing you to choose a drag setting that suits any shooting situation - from a very tight control with lots of resistance to a very loose control with virtually no resistance at all. This technique gives, for the first time in this price segment, a constant and repeatable drag that professionals need and have always relied on, with Sachtlers’ broadcast and cine heads.
If you are unable to click on the ‘Order Now’ button, please refer the following linkSystem Ace M MS
System Ace M GS